Knit an awesome keyboard purse.
- Key West Witch favorited Keyboard Purse 12 May 16:17
- Oscar Marshall favorited Keyboard Purse 24 Jun 06:27
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Keyboard Purse 17 Nov 19:39
- Katrina P. favorited Keyboard Purse 19 May 11:46
- Hilary E. favorited Keyboard Purse 14 Mar 13:48
- wool commented on Keyboard Purse 07 Mar 15:35
- DocDoolittle favorited Keyboard Purse 14 Jan 03:46
- sherry b. added Keyboard Purse to knitting and crochey 14 Jan 02:30
- Linkin Logs added Keyboard Purse to Kawaii 13 Jan 23:40
- XxOliverAngelxX added Keyboard Purse to To-make list 03 Jan 03:31
w/ MC, CO 55 sts
Row 1 -40: work in stockinette
Sides (make 2):
w/ MC, CO 20 sts
Row 1 - 40: work in stockinette
w/MC, CO 55 sts
Row 1 - 20: work in stockinette
w/MC and size 9 ndls, CO 12 sts
i sorta guessed here. you can knit it however long you want your handles to be, switching it to white in the middle whenever you want, etc
next, you must measure your knitted Front and Back pieces. with these measurements, cut the plastic canvas to fit accordingly. also, measure the side pieces (this will determine how much lining to be used). make sure your lining is facing WRONG-side up. place your two plastic canvas pieces on the lining (remember to space them apart according to your side measurements) and begin folding the lining over the plastic canvas edges so the right-side shows, and secure them with paperclips. make sure you have enough fabric on the very right so you can overlap and paperclip.
sew all your knitted pieces together and slip it over your canvas/lining while also arranging the paperclips to hold the knitted piece to your interior. with your yarn and tapestry needle, start sewing the top edges together, then the bottom. attach the straps and you're done!