A different sort of fudge...
I wanted to try something a little different than the standard fudges I have made in the past and chose Key Lime Fudge from blogger Shugary Sweets (http://www.shugarysweets.com/2011/08/key-lime-fudge.html)
The only variation that I made was to use Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal instead of graham crackers, used non-stick coating spray on the pan and I didn't press them in the fudge as I didn't want them to get soggy.
It was super simple and we loved how it turned out...it had a lime taste without being overpowering, sort of like a fresh breeze of summer of a chilly day.
- crochetmommie added Key Lime Fudge to Food Tutorials 06 Oct 19:21
- Romana S. favorited Key Lime Fudge 16 Nov 11:58
- Kenny the kitty favorited Key Lime Fudge 22 May 17:39
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Key Lime Fudge 15 Jan 15:37
- Jane P. favorited Key Lime Fudge 19 Oct 21:18
- Sagemino favorited Key Lime Fudge 26 Sep 03:37
- Trana-Rebecca G. favorited Key Lime Fudge 08 Sep 18:03
- Jocelyn Marie~ favorited Key Lime Fudge 17 Jul 16:18