Royally Simple and Simply Royal!
I saw a picture of Kate Middleton and liked her beret. It's really easy to make so I thought I share it with all of you. The beret I made isn't identical to hers but I think it's close. I know it's a little hot for berets but if you use a light weight fabric, maybe you can pull it off.
I look forward to seeing all of your awesome versions!
- Self-Constructed Freak added Kate Middleton Inspired Beret to M✿D L✿✿KS 14 Dec 09:17
- julie.mckenzie.7503 favorited Kate Middleton Inspired Beret 24 Apr 22:18
- angellynx favorited Kate Middleton Inspired Beret 03 Oct 18:39
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Kate Middleton Inspired Beret 08 Aug 00:46
- L.d.V. favorited Kate Middleton Inspired Beret 06 Jul 12:55
-Cut a 6" circle out of the middle of one of the circles. It will look like doughnut when you are done. (Quarter mark the inside circle to match the outter marks previously made).
-This will be the lower crown of your hat, the other piece will be the upper crown. Set it to the side for now.
-Set it aside
-With the right sides together, pin this strip to the lower crown matching up the quarter marks and sew them together.
-Pin the upper crown to the lower crown (right sides together) matching the quarter marks and sew them together.