this year i fancied dressing up as something a little less gory...
Firstly id just like to credit my good friend Thamiel Kain and his epic photography skillz!
the make-up and clothes however are all mine ^_^
well i wanted to dress up as something a little more slinky rather than scary this year, and what could be more slinky than a snake?! so yea firstly i lightened up my face with a little white face paint and then i pulled a pair of fishnets over my head >.<. once i positioned them were i wanted, using a make-up sponge i lightly dabbed blue paint over the tights on to my cheeks, forehead and chin. i also used some shimmery eye make up in places to make it look more scale like.
i carefully pulled of the tights, darkened my eyes and painted round snake eyes on my eye lids which looks rather creepy ^_^.
finished it off with a cheap corset from ebay, some old shorts and the tights i used to detail my face for sleeves. oh i also made a tail from some leather i had and lastly whilst wearing a pair of tights i spray painted my legs and peeled of the tights... wouldn't recommend it, spray paints not meant for the skin and it took hours to wash off!! looks pretty awesome though ^_^
- glitzer13*_* added Its Halloween Again ^ ^ to maybe :? 28 Sep 01:03
- XoXoJMGoXoX favorited Its Halloween Again ^ ^ 20 Sep 21:18
- Abbey Acid favorited Its Halloween Again ^ ^ 10 Jun 18:16
- Phoebe O. favorited Its Halloween Again ^ ^ 20 Oct 16:22
- Suki Chan favorited Its Halloween Again ^ ^ 18 Oct 23:25
- Violette favorited Its Halloween Again ^ ^ 18 Oct 00:52
- RaspberrySourZ added Its Halloween Again ^ ^ to Makeup 24 Sep 01:14
Jade C. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!