Crochet an It-Girl Headband!
This trendy, 60s-inspired headband is perfect for when you're short on time and money but want something new. It uses scrap findings and only takes an hour or two to make!
Finished Size: One size fits all.
sc single crochet
sl st slip stitch
- Key West Witch favorited It Girl Headband 07 May 09:41
- Self-Constructed Freak added It Girl Headband to M✿D L✿✿KS 14 Dec 09:00
- Pamela J. favorited It Girl Headband 23 Nov 12:38
- srslyjc favorited It Girl Headband 19 Jul 20:39
- TwinkleTime favorited It Girl Headband 22 Oct 15:26
- Karen D. favorited It Girl Headband 02 Jun 14:47
- androinerd added It Girl Headband to Craft Bucket List 03 May 17:29
- Milleyone favorited It Girl Headband 24 Apr 02:22
- ZanyDays favorited It Girl Headband 31 Mar 01:11
- Serenity added It Girl Headband to hair accessories 28 Feb 21:48
First Ring: Join 1/4-inch ribbon with sl st in split ring. Ch
1; 18 sc in ring if using grosgrain ribbon (24 sc in ring if
using satin ribbon). Join with sl st in first sc in ring; finish
Second Ring: Work as for First Ring, except join with sl st
to First Ring before finishing off.
Rings 3-6: Work as for First Ring, joining with sl st to the
previous ring before finishing off, so that all six rings are
joined in a straight line.
Ties: Join 1/8-inch ribbon with sl st in one of the end
rings. Ch 48; finish off. Tie knot at end of ch to prevent
unraveling. Repeat on the other end of the rings.
Weave in all ends.