Videogame craft = win #2
I’m going to show you how to make a Triforce necklace because let’s face it, The Legend of Zelda series is amazing and who wouldn’t want to a piece of Zelda awesomeness hanging around their neck…
The number of hours this project takes really depends on drying time of clay. Usually you will need to leave the clay overnight!
Whats an ‘Eye pin’?
A bare pin with a loop on the end.
Whats a ‘Jump ring’?
Wire in the shape of a ring which has an opening.
- e p. favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 28 Dec 21:52
- Mad Hatter8976 added How To: Triforce Necklace to Geek Jewelry 18 Oct 02:11
- Conner W. added How To: Triforce Necklace to fashion 28 Jun 18:39
- Conner W. favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 26 Jun 21:48
- Emmy S. favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 14 Feb 20:10
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added How To: Triforce Necklace to Clothing 04 Feb 16:58
- Chemical Kid favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 19 Dec 18:17
- Rachel D. favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 11 Dec 13:36
- Amanda B. favorited How To: Triforce Necklace 09 Oct 04:06
- Kinhime Dragon added How To: Triforce Necklace to things to make 05 Sep 21:09
Take the Eye pin that still has the loop and push it into the top point of the clay. Make sure the hole is facing the front. Put the clay onto some baking paper (so it doesn’t stick to surface when drying). Leave somewhere mid temperature to dry overnight. If you put it in front of the heater or hairdryer it will dry too fast and may crack, if you find once it’s dry some cracks have still formed you can put a little wet clay over them and smooth it over.
After the paint was dry I used a satin varnish to finish off the necklace, this will help protect the paint and prevent it from chipping off, it will also give the Triforce a nice shine. If you don’t want to buy Varnish you can just give the necklace a second coat instead. It will help protect the necklace a little.
Open the jump ring using the pliers and thread it through the eye pin, put the necklace in the jump ring and then close it.