Make your room MTV Cribs-worthy.
My theme? Shock.
- Conner W. added How To Make Your Room Ballin' to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:20
- Conner W. added How To Make Your Room Ballin' to organizers 20 Sep 22:08
- Conner W. added How To Make Your Room Ballin' to helping stuff 15 Jul 23:50
- Conner W. favorited How To Make Your Room Ballin' 15 Jul 23:49
- robot.zombie favorited How To Make Your Room Ballin' 01 Jul 18:18
- Marylou P. added How To Make Your Room Ballin' to For the home 08 Apr 11:38
- Musiicorn favorited How To Make Your Room Ballin' 25 Mar 01:52
- Coral A. favorited How To Make Your Room Ballin' 13 Feb 09:52
- Katie B. favorited How To Make Your Room Ballin' 13 Nov 01:17
You Will Need
First you need to pick out a sickeningly bright or dark color. (Depending on your personality or something? I don't know. PICK A COLOR YOU LIKE.) I chose green. It's my favorite color. The actual swatch name was hilarious, and that's why I picked the color, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. This is Awesomeosaurus modeling my headache-inducing color choice.
Gather your random nifty items. I'd take a picture of them in a pile, but it's already all up on my wall. So here, here is a picture of some of the stuff. What we have here is some paper ninja stars, some photos I took and cut up and made awesome (the buggie and Heather on the rainbow), a Village People record, the squid from a MSI album cover, star buttons/beads, Hello Kitty cut out a billion times, a Panyo Panyo Digi Charat poster, a unicorn, a Hello Kitty mint tin, a green lion named Freesh, a green lifesaver, a green apple. Haha. Yeah. Well anyway, go crazy. I attached everything with painter's tape because this is at my parent's house and I wont be here for much longer so I'll be able to take everything down and put it back up with ease.
Anyway, just make sure your room fits your style and really reflects you and what you're interested in. Make sure that everything you put up has a nice way of flowing together, or else it'll just look tacky. Happy decorating.