An easy and effective way to create customized stickers.
Staples Sticker Paper is perfect for crafts because the images are sharp and retain vibrant color with it's matte finish. They are relatively cheap and come with 30 sheets of sticker paper! Though they are not waterproof.
The images used in this tutorial were created by me.
- Amanda P. added How To Make Your Own Stickers to First to Try 17 Jun 22:37
- Amanda P. added How To Make Your Own Stickers to Paper Crafts 17 Jun 22:37
- Karen D. added How To Make Your Own Stickers to Papercraft 16 May 23:29
- Susie F. commented on How To Make Your Own Stickers 16 Jan 02:25
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited How To Make Your Own Stickers 22 Jul 04:46
- Kimya J. favorited How To Make Your Own Stickers 25 May 23:40
- Rhiannon F. favorited How To Make Your Own Stickers 09 May 14:01
- Chudames commented on How To Make Your Own Stickers 02 Feb 22:37
- Alyssa D. added How To Make Your Own Stickers to Fox Project 05 Oct 00:20
- Alyssa D. favorited How To Make Your Own Stickers 03 Sep 15:15
I like to print many images on my pages to get the most out of the sticker paper.
You can do this by creating a new image in Photoshop and then copy and paste your artwork multiple times to the new image opened.
(Though, I am positive there are easier ways now. I just can't outgrow my Paint Shop Pro 7 haha.)
Before you print, set your images to "FIT TO PAGE" in the Page Setup or Printer Settings.
This will keep all images centered and prevent them for printing off the sticker paper.