Everyone should know how to make a pom pom! Easy to follow tutorial here!
Pom poms are the adorable little balls of wool you can use with many craft projects. They can be made as big, or as small as you like and in any colour wool you can get your hands on! Add them to cushions, make garlands or make decorations with them!
- Anette R. favorited How To Make Yarn Pom Poms 17 Apr 14:51
- Tatsuki A. favorited How To Make Yarn Pom Poms 12 Apr 23:36
- Chudames favorited How To Make Yarn Pom Poms 06 Apr 21:25
- Alissa B. favorited How To Make Yarn Pom Poms 31 Mar 04:31
- Emma P. published her project How To Make Yarn Pom Poms 30 Mar 06:00
- cut a length of wool & wrap around the template until it proves difficult to wrap any more around. Tip: cut several lengths of wool to wrap around at the same time to speed up the process.
- poke your scissors through the wool in between the two templates, go around the template, cutting all the strands of wool.