How To Make Vintage Jewelry
Have you ever wondered how to make vintage jewelry? Or wonder to know what to do with old costume jewelry and wished you could have a moment to own one piece of them? At today’s how to article, a sparkling fashion vintage jewelry will be included-a pair of vintage earrings out of Gemstone Beads and Tibetan Style Connectors.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 20 Jul 04:46
- Dori B. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 20 Mar 18:37
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 19 Jun 23:44
- RareJewel favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 29 Nov 07:30
- kittybadass5 c. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 02 Mar 10:38
- Shad E. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 02 Mar 01:48
- VenumLoka added How To Make Vintage Jewelry to Merch 23 Aug 21:15
- Diane H. favorited How To Make Vintage Jewelry 02 Feb 02:21
- Megan M. added How To Make Vintage Jewelry to Earings 01 Dec 23:14
Assemble beads with Tibetan Style Connector
Part1: prepare 20cm long Nylon wire and string Round Natural Howlite Beads*5 and then pass both tips together through Cat Eye Bead*1.
Part2: lead the left and right tip respectively through two Round Natural Howlite Beads of both sides.
Part3: cross two tips through Round Natural Howlite Beads*1.
Part4: take the Tibetan Style Connector and find a hole around the outer circle; then thread the wire tips through front side to back side; pull the tips to the opposite hole and thread both tips back to the front side again and cross through the Round Natural Howlite Beads*1. Tie knots at back side.
Make the dangling parts
String Czech Glass Bead*1 with proper length eyepins; and make a Wrapped Triangle Bail with drop-shape Synthetical Howlite Bead by using one longer Eyepin.
Group fashion vintage jewelry
Group the above branches and a pair of vintage earring has finished!