How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric
With the augmentation of the green environmental protection consciousness, reusable shopping bags have been widely used. Plastic bags are not encouraged to use in order to reduce white pollution. Learn how to make reusable bags and advocate Low-carbon life.
Reusable shopping bags are economical and practical. If you want a beautiful and stylish shopping bag, you can make one by yourself along with our tutorial on how to make reusable bags. You will become attached to this style of bag because it could be transformed into a simple fashion single-shoulder bag as well. Now let's see it.
- Linda B. added How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric to Bags 09 May 14:11
- nast.gross favorited How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric 29 Apr 03:20
- pippa a. favorited How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric 28 Mar 13:09
- iscrafte added How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric to Inspiration 24 Jan 15:13
- iscrafte favorited How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric 24 Jan 15:13
- Kleyd added How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric to Want to Do 22 Sep 13:32
- Chelsea favorited How To Make Reusable Bags Out Of Fabric 12 Sep 22:08
Sew the lining fabric and outer fabric
1. Cut out outside fabric and lining fabric both in the size of 28cm by 80cm; leave 1cm for seam allowance at each side. Cut two strips for bag handle in accordance with your height.
2. Cut out cotton lining with the same size of fabric. It is used for flatting the surface of bag.
3. Lay the lining fabric and cotton fabric together; fold the two pieces in half; make the lining fabric faced with right side; sew along the edges.
4. Similarly fold the outside fabric in half with right side faced; sew along the edges.
Make the body of the bag
5. Turn the lining fabric and outside fabric inside out; put the lining fabric into the outside fabric.
6. Add cotton fabric to the strip; sew the two strips into tubular shapes; apparent stitches at both sides of the strip on its right side.
7. Put the handle between the outside fabric and lining fabric at each side.
8. Sew along the upper edges. A bag is basically formed.