a favorite coffee house drink that you can make at home!
I am a HUGE fan of Dunkin Donuts' Iced Coffee, especially in the summertime. My husband is also a huge fan of their iced coffee. However, we really can't be purchasing iced coffee at DDs every time we have a craving, so I decided to start making it at home. We love coffee, hot or iced, and purchase whole bean coffee that we grind at home. If you are a coffee lover, and have not joined the "whole bean" party, now is a great time. It is very affordable to buy whole bean coffee, and will bring your coffee to a whole new level of freshness and taste. Coffee grinders are also fairly inexpensive and will last forever. If you don't have one, don't let that stop you from trying this out - use the coffee grinder at the grocery store in the coffee aisle. That is what it is there for. Let's get brewing...ha ha.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 17 Nov 22:33
- sweetsundae0 commented on How To Make Iced Coffee 10 Apr 16:59
- Staci W. favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 01 Jul 02:10
- Irina M. favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 08 Jun 19:19
- zandra k. favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 09 May 04:37
- gfordiani added How To Make Iced Coffee to food 22 Feb 21:07
- xxkayxx favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 07 Feb 17:26
- Jamila W. favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 22 Jan 18:02
- Alex Poser added How To Make Iced Coffee to Culinary 10 Jan 21:40
- Christine H. favorited How To Make Iced Coffee 08 Jan 21:28
Once your long wait is over, prepare a mesh strainer by lining with a coffee filter or cheesecloth. Place over a large measuring cup or bowl. You really do need to line the strainer with something, because the beans will go through it if you don't. Carefully pour your brewed mixture over the strainer. The coffee beans will all be at the top, lodging the liquid in the jar. You might want to use a spoon of something to carefully scoop out the top first.
Add sugar or sweetener if you like. Stir well and enjoy! Don't forget a straw. It will taste better with one. Promise. Now you know how to make perfect iced coffee. I'll be making it all summer long. And word of advice - start another jar now so you can have more iced coffee tomorrow. You will be glad you did!