How To Make Hoop Earrings
For most that have been thinking about joining the earring-making craze, one of the most considerable projects is a primary pair of big hoop earring, which can be made in only a matter of time out of certain materials and necessary tools, for example a couple of earring hoops and several beads. Learn how to make hoop earrings once you see what you can create you may never want to buy them from the stores and more.
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Make Hoop Earrings 19 Jun 23:51
- Josephine L. favorited How To Make Hoop Earrings 24 Oct 20:45
- Josephine L. added How To Make Hoop Earrings to CLUSTERS, DANGLES, ETC 24 Oct 20:45
- Kathy J. favorited How To Make Hoop Earrings 30 Mar 19:42
- Megan M. added How To Make Hoop Earrings to Earings 01 Dec 23:21
- Amanda B. favorited How To Make Hoop Earrings 09 Oct 04:04
- Sarah Kim favorited How To Make Hoop Earrings 22 Sep 17:21
How to make hoop earrings-wrap Triangle Bail
Pick up two Acrylic Rhinestone Beads, one of green color and another of red color, with back-to-back setting; then string the top holes with one long headpin and wrap rest pin part into a triangle bail. At last, attach it onto the center position of the earring hoop.
How to make hoop earrings-prepare for attaching the pearl beads on
Before attaching the pearl beads, you should determine the positions where you want them to be. You can simply make use of some extra cut-off pin part.
How to make hoop earrings-add on the pearl beads parts
Hook 3~4 of the pearl beads parts onto the left of the Acrylic Rhinestone Bead pendant; then the rest on the right hand side. After that, wrap another section cut-off pin part in end.