How To Make Ankle Bracelets
An ankle toe bracelet is piece jewelry accessory that for one’s always ignored feet. It is a bracelet special for the ankle with a loop attached for one of the toes. Thus, learn how to make ankle bracelets can give beads another new usage. While making ankle bracelet, it is always best to choose beads and charms and string materials carefully to ensure all of them may combine with each other perfectly.
- Steff C. added How To Make Ankle Bracelets to Jewelry 15 Feb 18:51
- Haley S. favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 26 Sep 21:55
- Sandy B. added How To Make Ankle Bracelets to jewelry Creations 28 Jun 13:47
- Sandy B. favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 28 Jun 13:47
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 20 Jun 00:02
- Amanda S. added How To Make Ankle Bracelets to Anklets 25 Oct 01:55
- Amanda S. favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 25 Oct 01:55
- Marietjie C. favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 09 Apr 11:14
- terrence w. added How To Make Ankle Bracelets to Things I Like 22 Dec 21:32
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited How To Make Ankle Bracelets 14 Sep 15:51
Make the loop attach on toe
Cut 80cm of the tiger tail and fold it, measure the circumference of the toe you will attach the loop on; then string enough 12/0 Glass Seed Beads to the center wire position nearly cover half of the loop; next, on each wire tip add several 6/0 Glass Seed Beads to finish the loop.
Make the combined parts
Tie a knot to fix the beaded loop firstly; then thread the Shell Beads and 6/0 Glass Seed Beads alternately with both tips. Stop when get ideal length.
Add on Clasp
Attach the Brass Ends with Chain and Clasp onto two wire tips using the Crimp Beads.