Quick Simple Tutorial on How To Make A Tutu
- Key West Witch favorited How To Make A Tutu 07 May 04:59
- mmotse03 favorited How To Make A Tutu 30 Jan 10:31
- Aurelie L. added How To Make A Tutu to Enfant Jupe 14 Mar 01:10
- Chauvenet S. added How To Make A Tutu to THING I LIKE 18 Aug 07:14
- jessica.cresswell.71 added How To Make A Tutu to Fashionista 28 Mar 00:28
- Tiana D. favorited How To Make A Tutu 07 Feb 18:10
- Cindy favorited How To Make A Tutu 06 Feb 00:43
- K. N. favorited How To Make A Tutu 13 Dec 19:07
- Kimberley K. added How To Make A Tutu to What I Like 12 Sep 11:44
- Punkn favorited How To Make A Tutu 12 Sep 00:05
You will need 4-6 yards of tulle for baby/toddler tutu if cutting from the bolt. Cut into 6" strips. Purchase 6" by 25 yard rolls to make it easier for you. The spool is already 6" wide, so all you have to do is cut down the length.
Let's say you want the tutu to be 14" long. Double that length to 28" and cut each strip to 28" long. You determine length.:)
If using tulle from the bolt, the best way to cut strips is to leave the tulle folded as it came from the store and cut it down to 6"strips so you're cutting though multiple layers. Saves you time. Or purchase 6" by 25 yard spools to bypass cutting the tulle into strips. You will need between 1-3 rolls. Average toddler tutu will use between 1.5 to 2.5 rolls.
Some strips might not come out completely even, but it really is okay once all strips are tied on. Any mistakes can be hidden.