How to make a jumping paper frog?
Like other amphibians, the frog lives both on land and in water. The skin of frogs is smooth and slippery, and is attached to the body in only a few places, that is, the frog is, as it were, dressed in a loose robe. Four times a year the frogs “change clothes” - change their skin. The fact is that frogs breathe both lungs and skin, and their skin is bare and covered with mucus, so if the mucus dries up, the frog will die.
The paper frog is one of the most beloved children's crafts. Because the craft can be quickly and easily folded, and the paper frog actually jumps funny.
- candylee47 favorited How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog? 28 Nov 01:48
- Crafterella featured How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog? 20 Nov 23:00
- Alex K. published his project How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog? 16 Nov 07:57
- Alex K. commented on his project How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog? 02 Nov 19:43
- Alex K. commented on his project How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog? 02 Nov 19:42