How to make a dreamcatcher necklace with ribbon
Before learn how to make a dreamcatcher necklace, you may still not entirely certain about what a dreamcatcher necklace is? In actually, in the Sioux Indian legend, it is said that in order to catch the nightmare and keep good dreams, people will hang a so called dreamcatcher upon the beds. People believed that when bad dreams came, it will be trapped in the net of dreamcatcher and later be destroyed by first light of sunshine. Thus, in order to inherit such a fancy fairy tale, the dreamcatcher necklace begins to turn into a unique fashion trend. In the following paragraphs, I will show you how to make a dreamcatcher necklace at home by using some simple materials.
- Coreen M. favorited How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 29 Sep 12:32
- veronica f. favorited How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 10 Feb 18:20
- Ella S. favorited How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 03 Oct 22:04
- Christina F. favorited How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 27 Sep 10:21
- Anne B. added How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon to To-make list 23 May 13:45
- Regina K. favorited How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 11 Oct 02:33
- mpanda commented on How To Make A Dreamcatcher Necklace With Ribbon 29 Sep 02:59
Weave the dreamcatcher necklace
In general, learn how to make a dreamcatcher necklace is namely equals to know how to weave the net.
Firstly, attach the Korea Cotton Wax Cord to the well-made frame;
Then, tie a knot around the edge of the frame;
Next, when finish the first loop, take the core tip on the center of first loop and tie knots again. Just repeat the same processes for other loops. Commonly, three or four loops are enough.
Adorn your dreamcatcher necklace
When finish the step2, tie a double knot to fix the cord firmly. In addition, here you can also choose to add any round beads to make your dreamcatcher necklace more unique and artistic.
Add on the pendant part for your dreamcatcher necklace
For each dreamcatcher necklace, some hanging ornaments are indispensable. Here, because of the main materials I adopted are some light ones, I choose to make use of the Natural Red Coral Beads and Rose Quartz as my necklace pendant.