Combine paint & stitching with this simple hand embroidery pattern!
Tossing a bit of fabric, thread and a needle in a bag with a hoop makes embroidery a great take-along craft during times when we are traveling, whether it’s a day trip to the beach or a week-long vacation. So when you want to take a break from your summer reading, grab this go-to craft for some creative relaxation.
This pattern actually includes three different variations of this favorite frozen treat, and the best part about it is it’s a very simple embroidery pattern. Applying watercolors to fabric is a fun and quick way to add a splash of color to a black outline.
- 2018-08-01-201202-BethColletti_IceCreamCone_Instructions.pdf 1.59 MB [ Download ]
- RareJewel favorited Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 17 Sep 08:38
- Meredith A. added Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone to Miss Piggy's Bedroom 13 Sep 00:11
- Key West Witch favorited Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 10 Sep 07:48
- Donna C. favorited Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 08 Sep 00:56
- PattyMadeIt commented on Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 07 Sep 20:51
- Crafterella featured Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 04 Sep 23:00
- Beth C. published her project Embroidered & Painted Ice Cream Cone 27 Aug 09:00
Print out your chosen ice cream pattern and trace it with a pencil onto unbleached cotton muslin fabric. Tip: tape the pattern and fabric to a bright window for easier tracing.