How to Make a Hot-Dog Octopus bento box
- amanda.shillito favorited Hot Dog Octopus 01 Feb 11:21
- Alice N. added Hot Dog Octopus to Cooking 19 Dec 13:17
- Rose K. favorited Hot Dog Octopus 19 Aug 21:10
- Zenichi favorited Hot Dog Octopus 06 Mar 00:44
- dalekordancer favorited Hot Dog Octopus 17 Nov 02:04
- Nankita favorited Hot Dog Octopus 04 Nov 23:32
- anita.n.g favorited Hot Dog Octopus 07 Oct 20:48
- meggy18 favorited Hot Dog Octopus 03 Jun 10:28
- Taylor C. added Hot Dog Octopus to To-make list 21 Apr 16:28
- Pedro Torres P. commented on Hot Dog Octopus 07 Feb 23:38
You Will Need
Potato & Tuna Salad
Makes about 4 servings, enough for leftovers
1. Peel the potato and chop it into bite-size cubes.
2. In a bowl, flake the tuna fish so that the
pieces are small. Mix in potatoes, mayo, onion,
celery, salt, and pepper. Scoop salad into a
plastic food cup or use a lettuce leaf to separate
it from other foods in your bento box.
1. Use a potato peeler to make stripes in the
zucchini skin; cut the zucchini into thick slices,
and sprinkle with salt.
2. Beat the egg with the minced parsley and
grated cheese. Coat zucchini with fl our and
then dip it in egg wash.
3. Warm oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the
zucchini slices until golden. Set aside to cool
before arranging in the bento box.