Delicious Hot Chocolate Melt in The Middle Puddings.
I tried my first Chocolate Fondant in a restraunt about a year ago. I decided it was time for me to try my own, as it has been my favourite dessert ever since. I have to say, my version was just as delicious.
I made a white chocolate one for my Dad too, as he doesn't like dark chocolate, which is on image four.
- Tasha L. favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 23 Feb 08:45
- WaterAngel added Hot Chocolate Fondant to Recipes 04 May 01:24
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 25 Jan 22:09
- Belle favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 24 Nov 06:51
- Rosie H. favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 24 Sep 18:46
- Catz Rosario favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 11 Aug 20:01
- Maura B. favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 01 Aug 06:31
- Loretta H. favorited Hot Chocolate Fondant 21 Jun 18:18
Preheat oven to 160C.
Butter two large ramekins, then dust with cocoa powder - shaking out any excess.
Slowly melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl set over a pan of hot water. Take off heat and stir until smooth. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
Using an electric whisk, whisk the egg, egg yolk and sugar together until pale and thick, then add chocolate mixture. Sift the flour over the mixture and fold in, using a large metal spoon.
Divide between ramekins and bake for 12 minutes.
Turn out onto a plate and dust with icing sugar.
Scoff the lot! You won't be able to resist.