A 100% natural cleansing face mask recipe.
This face mask cleans the skin and reduces inflammation. Milk contains lactic acid which is an excellent natural cleanser with a revitalising, balancing effect on the pH of the skin. Honey is rich in nourishing trace elements, and cucumber juice hydrates and reduces inflammation.
Use once or twice daily. This mask is good for all skin types.
- Alecia B. favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 20 Jun 12:25
- Phoenix M. favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 14 Sep 21:00
- 02jhseaby added Honey And Cucumber Face Mask to cosmetics 08 Jun 17:13
- 02jhseaby favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 08 Jun 17:13
- katie q. favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 14 Sep 23:36
- Griselda C. favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 01 Jul 00:05
- bisozozo favorited Honey And Cucumber Face Mask 24 Jun 10:54
Peel and remove the seeds from the cucumber.
Using the blender, puree the flesh and extract 2 tablespoons of juice by sieving through a piece of muslin.
Stir the honey into the cucumber juice. Once well mixed, add the milk and stir again.
Apply the lotion evenly on face and neck using a cotton ball.
Leave for about 20 minutes before rinsing off with bottled water. Pat dry. This mask can be kept in the fridge for only 6 hours so use it well!