Tasty homemade candy!
I was going to a sleepover and wanted to bring candy, but I didn't have time to go buy any so I used what I had at home and made some.
- nikki.rigdon.5 favorited Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 06 Aug 21:45
- Rachael H. added Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to Food 17 Dec 05:18
- sabrina p. favorited Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 07 Mar 08:56
- Rae-Louise M. favorited Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 21 Oct 20:15
- Kimberley K. added Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to What I Like 21 Sep 02:36
Mix 2 spoonfuls of Nutella, 2 spoonfuls of peanutbutter, 1 spoonful of vanilla frosting and one squirt of whipped cream in a bowl.
Put the bowl in the micro wave for 1 min then stir.
Put one scoop of the melted stuff into each cupcake hole on your cupcake pan then put pan in the freezer for twenty min.
After twenty min take a spoon and scoop each individual ball and put it in a little tin foil wrap. Then put back in the freezer for 10 min.
After ten min take out to eat. Store in freezer.