Relaxing Lavender Bath salt with Lavender Essential Oil
Learn to how to make lavender bath salt at home in this quick beauty DIY. A lavender bath is excellent for relaxation, stress relief and aching muscles. You only need a few ingredients for this project, and as a bonus, your home will smell wonderfully of lavender. The addition of olive or grapeseed oil will also leave your skin soft and hydrated after the bath.
- RareJewel favorited Homemade Lavender Bath Salt 07 Aug 13:23
- Teresa S. favorited Homemade Lavender Bath Salt 05 Aug 16:52
- Crafterella featured Homemade Lavender Bath Salt 01 Aug 23:00
- Summer favorited Homemade Lavender Bath Salt 27 Jul 06:36
- Irena C. published their project Homemade Lavender Bath Salt 26 Jul 09:00
In a large mixing bowl, carefully combine the Epsom salt, sea salt and lavender buds. Add the lavender essential oil and the olive oil or grapeseed oil and stir until well combined. Optionally, add a few drops of purple food colouring or soap colourant to tint the bath salt.
Tip: To get the best result, allow the bat salt to rest for a few days in an airtight container so the essential oil can infuse the salt crystals.
Keep the lavender bath salt in an airtight container or glass jar. We love how cute the bath salt looks in mini milk bottles. Print the printable on DIN A4 or US letter size self-adhesive and cut out the different labels. Apply the labels to your choice of container or jar.