Tasty and boozy....winning combination
I filled old juice drink bottles with homemade chocolate vodka, then decorated with paint, embroidered labels and buttons. I got the idea for the choc vod from a tv programme, but couldn't find the recipe so I improvised, it's very strong...but tasty!
- Key West Witch favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 27 Jun 01:40
- Leigh C. favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 11 Jan 22:53
- CiiMoore commented on Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 10 Dec 17:55
- brittneydoll favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 18 Apr 20:31
- Mimi A. favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 12 Jan 13:08
- Louisa M. favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 07 Nov 20:45
- Charlotte M. added Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle to todo 04 Nov 18:09
- Amber Rose favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 30 Oct 07:48
- Bat Ma'am commented on Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 26 Oct 03:48
- Xandra favorited Homemade Chocolate Vodka & Bottle 23 Oct 06:07
Place a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, add small chopped pieces of mars bar. Then add a few squares of cheap dark chocolate.
Once melted pour in some cream or milk (I think cream is best but I only had milk...), I just added enough to turn the mix into a liquid again as it had sort of become a ball of melted mars.
Then add the vodka, bit by bit, stirring as you go. Once done decant into (rinsed!) old bottles, make sure they have screw tops.
Leave to cool to room temp, I made my labels while doing this. I cut out a label shape from brown wrapping paper, then wrote cho-col-ate and vodka in pencil.
For the chocolate lettering I made holes with a needle, then threaded some embroidery thread through the holes to complete the letters.
I painted the screw top red to tie in with the label and added a button. Decorate any way you like!