holly golightly, breakfast at tiffany's
- Mona S. added Holly Golightly Sleep Mask to Audrey Hepburn 23 Mar 18:50
- Markee R. added Holly Golightly Sleep Mask to Holly Golightly's Apartment Party 15 Jul 14:36
- Crafterella added Holly Golightly Sleep Mask to Audrey Hepburn 29 Apr 12:19
- Lynn A. added Holly Golightly Sleep Mask to dolls 15 Aug 22:12
- choco s. favorited Holly Golightly Sleep Mask 17 Oct 03:20
- Sarah A. favorited Holly Golightly Sleep Mask 17 Sep 17:44
- surfer_girl_loves_art! . favorited Holly Golightly Sleep Mask 25 Aug 19:39
- Sarania H. favorited Holly Golightly Sleep Mask 10 Jul 16:25
- Cheap Champagne entered their project Holly Golightly Sleep Mask to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 05 Apr 03:18
Watch the video.
tacky glue: like craft store store brand or mod podge
Embroidery needle and needle threader
Fabric pencil: a sharpie’ll do to, just write on the wrong side of the fabric
Gold cord: it’s really cheap and pretty.
Teal felt: this felt set me back .25 a peice
Ruler and elastic thread: elastic thread is inexpensive. Pick it up at the craft store.
Cardboard: flexible cardboard, like the kind that beer comes encased in. You can also use the box from soda, crackers, cereal, or, cake
Glue your felt onto both sides of the cardboard cutout. And one side of each eyelid. pinch the straight edge of your eyelids create the curved look of sleepy eyelids. Glue the edges of your eyelids and press into place.
Apply glue to the circumfrense of the mask and adhere gold cord. Take a small portion of the cord and unwind it to make single ply gold cord to adorn the mask with eyelashes and eyebrows. Place the mask to dry for 24 hours on a surface that'll allow it to bend.