hello kitty bow on old black shoes
I had old shoes laying around, and I've always wanted to paint on white canvas shoes. Next best thing I guess. you can kind of tell how old the shoes are by the color inside them..
- Kendell V. favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 26 Aug 03:08
- SamScene favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 01 Aug 04:28
- beth.a.salisbury favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 13 May 06:37
- <3TheEmilyLuna<3 favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 28 Oct 15:03
- Christina S. favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 14 Sep 12:34
- stephaniermiller87 favorited Hello Kitty Bow Shoes 09 Jul 00:36
IF your shoes aren't faded like mines, then I guess you don't need to paint everything. Draw your picture onto your shoes with a pencil. i did not. i should have. take the laces out
paint everything black except the red areas(if you need to) wait for it to dry a bit. If the coloring is uneven, put a second layer on it.
when everything almost dries, paint the red part. the fabric absorbs paint fast. If you mess up, its okay, just wait until it dries a bit then paint over it.
Since my shoes were really old, i relaced it with new ones I about at the dollar store. wait at least half a day for it to dry.
If you want, you can take off any excess paint that got on parts you didn't want painted with strong alcohol. Rubbing alcohol doesn't work for me, so I used expensive perfume ): Or you can use body spray, but the perfume has a higher concentration. use a cue tip.