Put a little love....in everything
I used these hearts to fill up a birthday present I was mailing to my fiance. I just kept cutting hearts out, until I had amassed thousands. It's a great activity to do while watching tv, or waiting for the laundry.
- Carolyn F. commented on Heart Tastic Recycled Magazines 21 May 03:20
- Carolyn F. favorited Heart Tastic Recycled Magazines 21 May 03:13
- Chachee.rayna added Heart Tastic Recycled Magazines to Paper 17 Jun 05:25
- George S. favorited Heart Tastic Recycled Magazines 07 Sep 00:47
- pinkshoesandbracelets favorited Heart Tastic Recycled Magazines 31 Jul 03:58
Read your magazines.
take about 5 pages and fold the edge of the pages towards the middle of the magazine, about an inch, inch and a half. this will give you a center line for symmetric hearts.
Starting at the top of the fold, cut out three to four half hearts.
Carefully unfold and seperate the hearts, this will yield about 15-20 hearts.
Continue to fold and cut hearts until you have no room left on your pages.