Neat hat slash scarf for outerwear
Just a nice scarf . And hat if it rains or is windy. There is so many options for beautiful fabrics to use on this creation. And because I used two different kinds of fabric, it's as if there is two hat/scarfs :) So get on with it.
- pat.becknell.lorenz added Hat / Scarf to favs 08 Jan 17:52
- Kathy Gregson added Hat / Scarf to Weihnachten 07 Dec 03:10
- K H. favorited Hat / Scarf 30 Nov 18:32
- fu.book.3 favorited Hat / Scarf 12 Nov 22:10
- watery silver favorited Hat / Scarf 02 Oct 23:52
- umm Ayoub added Hat / Scarf to craft 01 Oct 16:24
- Kalishino favorited Hat / Scarf 10 Sep 13:55
- Ada B. added Hat / Scarf to Clothing 14 Apr 12:32
- Eutanasi favorited Hat / Scarf 22 Dec 16:53
- Inwe Tinuviel added Hat / Scarf to To-make list 19 Dec 05:43
First of all. Make your pattern. I just cut out something that looked much like the picture. Mine is 140 cm "long" (from A to B) and 55 cm "high" (C to D). Because my pattern paper wasn't large enough I had to do my pattern in 3 pieces (e, f and g).
(You probably can't see A and B in the picture, but A is the end of the left side, and B is the end of the right side)