Handmade "Handmaid's Tale" Egg Cozy
One must keep their eggs secure and safe and warm in a dystopian society. This festive felt egg cozy does just that.
Types of stitch:
3.5 x 5.5 in
- 2018-10-10-191207-Handmade+Egg+Cozy+Instructions+v1.pdf 29.9 MB [ Download ]
- Emma H. favorited Handmade "Handmaid" Egg Cozy 16 Mar 22:38
- Preet K. commented on Handmade "Handmaid" Egg Cozy 04 Mar 10:46
- CcareS commented on Handmade "Handmaid" Egg Cozy 02 Mar 07:38
- Crafterella featured Handmade "Handmaid" Egg Cozy 01 Mar 23:00
- Missy C. published their project Handmade "Handmaid" Egg Cozy 27 Feb 09:00
Cut out paper pattern
1. Use the paper patterns to add stitch detail to your pieces. You may stitch
through the paper patterns, but keep the stitches small to make the paper easier
to remove later. Embroidery floss comes in 6-strand skeins--variations in strand
use are noted.
• Stitch finger detail onto hands using the backstitch and the dark tan floss
Cut out the detail pieces you’ve just stitched and carefully remove the paper patterns.
Note: You may hot glue loose ends underneath the piece so they don’t pull through during paper removal.
• Glue the collar pieces onto the shawl pieces.