This is a very simple project to keep you looking cute with your camera hanging around your neck and – best yet – it can be made in less than an hour.
- Luna D. favorited Handmade Camera Strap 24 Apr 16:01
- Gemza favorited Handmade Camera Strap 19 Dec 00:41
- Emma H. favorited Handmade Camera Strap 05 Dec 19:00
- Arriana W. commented on Handmade Camera Strap 30 Nov 09:57
- PineconePrincess favorited Handmade Camera Strap 21 Nov 18:06
- Murdoch Books published her project Handmade Camera Strap 21 Nov 09:00
Pass the leather strip around the flat bar of the D-ring and fold it in half over one end of the ribbon strap. Be sure to tuck the ribbon into the leather by at least 2 cm (3/4 inch) so that when the pieces are sewn together the stitching will hold. Pin in place to hold with sewing pins. Repeat with the other end of the strap.