Wool/ Flannel hand sewn boots
I wanted new boots and had a quality piece of wool lined with flannel from a hooded cloak. I basically winged the entire project except for the bottom part of the upper, that I did make from a basic shoe pattern. The water shoes I wore this summer had the uppers falling apart so I cut the uppers off the water shoes. I then sewed the new boots uppers on. As I mentioned I winged this piece so keep that in mind if you ask me questions. These boots were 100% hand sewn and cost a total of about $15. Since they are water shoe soles they should work in wet tahoe weather. I had to alter my boots a little, really just cause I wanted to. The black bands are a strips of snaps that I picked up at a thrift store. The boots SCREAMED for them !!!!!
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Handmade Boots 02 Jan 19:14
- veronica f. favorited Handmade Boots 03 Nov 20:06
- brizinga favorited Handmade Boots 29 Oct 05:11
- SamScene favorited Handmade Boots 29 Oct 01:58
- Recycled Miracles commented on her project Handmade Boots 28 Oct 21:25
- Bat Ma'am favorited Handmade Boots 28 Oct 15:37
- Bat Ma'am commented on Handmade Boots 28 Oct 15:37
- Welandra favorited Handmade Boots 28 Oct 10:32
- lwhite530 favorited Handmade Boots 28 Oct 04:30
- Suki Chan favorited Handmade Boots 27 Oct 20:20
Recycled Miracles posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!