A little bit of Halloween spirit!
i work at a party store and we set up for halloween today YAYYYYY!!!! but we are only allowed to wear costumes on saturdays so i made this to show a little spirit on every other day!!! its pretty simple so enjoy!!!!
sry for no picture there would have to be 10000000 pics to explain this!
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Halloween Charm Bracelet 01 Sep 14:30
- Conner W. added Halloween Charm Bracelet to fashion 11 Feb 02:20
- Conner W. favorited Halloween Charm Bracelet 11 Feb 02:20
- Kyah L. added Halloween Charm Bracelet to Clay Creations 11 Oct 22:23
- Rhonda A. added Halloween Charm Bracelet to polymer clay makings 10 Sep 14:43
make six halloween inspired shapes out of fimo and bake! (make sure to poke a hole in your figure with the post before baking.
i chose a ghost, a witches hat, a jack o lantern, a RIP grave, an eye ball, and a spider!! but your only limited to what you can imagine.
so experiment i would love to see others ideas!!!!
put the cooled figures on a jewelery post and secure a jump ring to each figure.
attach clasp to chain (adjust size of chain to fit your wrist now!)
then attach your figures via jump rings to the chain. and then Wear!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you enjoy!