Got too many picks? Use them as a pendant!
This is a necklace I made with an extra pick I had. The pick looked ugly, so I decided to paint it.
- Kichiru added Guitar Pick Necklace to Really do this for meh 8D 19 May 12:09
- Kichiru added Guitar Pick Necklace to Volná Inspirace :"3 18 May 18:46
- Natalie E. favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 09 Jun 00:52
- Sam J. added Guitar Pick Necklace to Cool Necklaces 14 Apr 22:04
- Sam J. added Guitar Pick Necklace to DIY For Trashy Runway 14 Apr 22:04
- jenneilicious favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 01 Jan 18:51
- Collette C. favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 20 Jul 04:24
- rach. favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 19 Jul 04:14
- Jay .. favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 14 Jul 04:54
- catmaplover55 favorited Guitar Pick Necklace 27 Jun 06:49
Sorry there isn't any images or video.
1) So take your pick and use the nail polish remover to remove the image on it (mine was a purple crocodile). Try to get as much of the old image of it.
2) Use the nail polish and do a design on it.
I did mine my painting the pick from top till bottom so the nail polish will sort of end before the bottom
3) Poke a hole at the top of the pick.(I did mine at the top middle, but you can do it like at the diagonal top right or something)
Tip: If a needle or pen doesn't work, try using pliers.( I used some kind of pliers that had a sharp edge)
4) Insert a jump ring through the hole.
5) cut the necklace cord to your desired length, and attach the necklace clasp. Then put the pick onto the necklace.