it brings out your inner zen
its a yummy sea salt I decided to make to sooth my dry skin.
It makes your skin feel super soft, and its easy to apply.
- Lillian Mccleery favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 03 Apr 06:10
- Rebecca M. favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 10 Jun 15:40
- Len favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 08 Apr 05:06
- mckenna p. added Green Tea Salt Scrub to home-made beauty 28 Jun 21:48
- 02jhseaby added Green Tea Salt Scrub to cosmetics 08 Jun 16:48
- 02jhseaby favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 08 Jun 16:48
- Melanie P. favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 08 Jan 03:48
- Natalie S. favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 17 Aug 16:31
- emily l. favorited Green Tea Salt Scrub 27 Jun 22:41
- viridianag0 added Green Tea Salt Scrub to Health 13 Dec 00:38
Step one is to prep your items.
you need a bowl for mixing the scrub
a bowl to soak the tea
have the baby oil and salt ready to mix in
clean glass bottles to place the final product
get a kettle and boil some water
now place the green tea(loose or in bags) into a bowl and steep the tea for about 5 minutes.
When the tea has been steeped pour into the other bowl.
-its up to you how much you pour in. If you are making a large batch of salt scrub, pour alot in.
now mix in the salts and about a table spoon of baby oil.
once it is all mixed, scape it into the glass bottles.