Cheap way to add and exotic twist on dinner time staple
These would be great for a chilly night due to the baking time being a total of 80 minutes, which gives them a flavorful zing from the spices and garlic flavor seeping and baking into them.
This receipe is enough to serve 6 people and I estimate the cost with the ingredients that I used to be around $3, which is cheaper than one fast food sandwich.
- ellie j. added Greek Potatoes to i live to eat 26 Feb 01:13
- priscilla v. favorited Greek Potatoes 21 Aug 15:11
- Stesnyashka16 added Greek Potatoes to Recipes 27 Mar 11:46
- Melissa G. added Greek Potatoes to food 16 Jun 04:37
- Jen C. favorited Greek Potatoes 24 Mar 15:11
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Greek Potatoes 15 Jan 15:30
- AndiSam favorited Greek Potatoes 14 Jan 03:32
- betty.cramer3 favorited Greek Potatoes 27 Dec 07:58
You Will Need
Preheat Oven to 440 degrees
Pare around 8 potatoes and cut into wedges (6-7 per potato)and place in a bowl.
4 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup olive or canola oil (I used canola as I did not have any olive oil left)
1 tbps Oregano
2 tbsp Lemon Pepper or juice of 1 lemon and 1 tsp pepper
Few dashes of Sicilian spices (optional)
Few dashes Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
Few dashes pepper
The toss until well blended.