Watch Cooking Around London on YouTube »
Bold Graphic liner with glitter
Here's a rad look! I really enjoyed creating this graphic eye liner with glittery eyes!
1. Prime your lids.This will help your shadows stay on all day and will help the colors stay vibrant then apply a black cream shadow to the center of your lid.
2. Using my Morphe 350 palette I'm taking the brightest white color and applying that to my inner eye corner and brow bone. Then apply a warm brown color above your eye crease.
3. Create your graphic liner using black gel liner and applying with a liner brush.
4. Using a flat shader brush apply glitter glue to the center of your lid and with a clean shader brush apply loose glitter over.
5. Apply mascara.For a more dramatic look apply false lashes.
Give yourself a makeover with #BeautySuperstar Hayley Noelle