Keep those hands warm!
You are going to just love making these easy Stretch Gloves Hand Warmers!!!
All you need is a pair of stretch gloves, flannel scraps, rice, cardboard and a needle & thread !
- Karen D. favorited Glove Hand Warmers 01 Nov 02:59
- Frances G. favorited Glove Hand Warmers 28 Apr 17:07
- x_niccadee added Glove Hand Warmers to make this 16 Apr 16:58
- CreativeGirl79 commented on Glove Hand Warmers 13 Apr 02:10
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Glove Hand Warmers 13 Apr 02:04
- anaaraujo.crafty1 published her project Glove Hand Warmers 03 Mar 19:38
Watch Free Video Now from When Creativity Knocks: Mama Knows Best
Cut out cardboard 4" by 8"
Cut cardboard circle 3 1/2"
trace the cardboard circle onto scraps of flannel, cut, stitch a running base stitch 1/4" from edge, pull to gather
Pull glove over the 4" by 8" cardboard and stretch to fit
Pin flannel circle to glove, whip stitch around edge (leave small opening)
Fill with rice
Repeat with other glove
Pop in microwave for 20 seconds and put on your hands to keep them toasty!