I <3 bows!!!!!
- Verlaine R. favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 02 Nov 18:12
- bizoulanz favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 27 May 22:20
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 14 May 00:07
- Erin Baby favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 28 Mar 03:13
- wickedcrafter favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 26 Mar 17:10
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 24 Mar 13:29
- Syeyon K. commented on Glitter Bow Necklace 09 Mar 01:45
- Advitha K. replied to a comment on her project Glitter Bow Necklace 08 Mar 16:42
- Syeyon K. commented on Glitter Bow Necklace 06 Mar 13:15
- Syeyon K. favorited Glitter Bow Necklace 06 Mar 13:14
First,you need to make yourself a template.Draw a small bow shape on a piece of thin card(or paper)and cut it out.
Now,roll out a small piece of fimo or air hardening clay(in the colour of your choice)and place your template on it.Use a knife or something to cut it out.
Use a wire to poke a hole near each of the top sides of the bow.Let it dry(or bake it,if you are using fimo.)
While it is drying,take lots of different sequins(they should be different shades of the same colour as your clay/fimo.)and cut them up into tiny bits(I know it's tedious,but you don't need much and the outcome is great!)
Once the bow is dry, coat it with a layer of pva glue(or any glue that dries clear)and pour your sequins over it.Let it dry.When it is dry,make sure every thing is stuck properly and coat it with a very thin layer of glitter glue.
Use a wire to poke out the holes you made earlier(they probably got sealed from the glue.)Outline it with black permanent marker.Add a final coat of varnish.
Now just put some thread through the holes and put it on a chain!Or you could hot glue a ring base to it and use it as a ring!!!!!