Easy and Eye Catching!
These pendants are so easy to make and are so beautiful. Once I get some more glass tiles, I will include pictures with the tutorial.
- Emma H. favorited Glass Tile Pendant 14 Apr 13:02
- redneckgal1951 added Glass Tile Pendant to craft ideas- easy for me 06 Mar 21:10
- redneckgal1951 favorited Glass Tile Pendant 06 Mar 21:10
- dollpies favorited Glass Tile Pendant 20 Feb 02:37
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Glass Tile Pendant 12 Feb 01:24
- Stephanie C. added Glass Tile Pendant to things i want to try 06 Nov 14:46
Turn your glass tile over and coat the textured side with 3D Crystal Lacquer.
Lay the side of the glass with the Lacquer on the right side of your washi paper (the side of the paper that you want to show through the glass). Press the tile onto the paper making sure to remove any bubbles that may have formed in the Lacquer. Allow to dry.
After the Lacquer has dried, cut around the glass and paper with an exacto knife, removing the excess paper. I used a pair of scissors instead.
Cover the back side of the tile with a coat of Lacquer. Allow the Lacquer to dry.
Apply a small amount of adhesive (I used e6000) to your aanraku bail and adhere it to the back of your tile. Make sure that it's centered and placed the way that you want your pendant to hang. Allow the adhesive to dry and you're done!