Design, Print, Cut-out, & Build your own Genetically Altered Paper Toy
This model was inspired by the collectible Urban Vinyls Models that are quite popular. The basic models are blank, but can be customised either by hand or digitally.
All the Blank templates listed are in unlocked pdf format so can be printed straight out for hand custom. If you want to try digital customising, they can also be opened in a digital art program that works with PDF's such as Illustrator.
1.)Print out the template on 160g White paper.
2.)Score the dotted Tab lines with a blunt craft knife. You can also score the fold lines on the model, or leave those ones for a more rounded look to the finished build.
3.)Cut out the pieces.
4.)Using Wood glue, construct the pieces into your very own model.
It is very simple to do, but patience is always advised, as glueing the tabs can get messy unless care is taken. I guarantee, the more of these you build the better you will get.
- Altered_Standard.pdf 921 KB [ Download ]
- Altered_Simple.pdf 948 KB [ Download ]
- Altered_Rhino.pdf 3.08 MB [ Download ]
- Altered_Mutant.pdf 1.36 MB [ Download ]
- Altered_Mini.pdf 878 KB [ Download ]
- Baron_Samedi.JPG 234 KB [ Download ]
- Rhino_Altered-small.png 301 KB [ Download ]
- Jack_Skellington.JPG 209 KB [ Download ]
- Baron_Samedi.pdf 6.13 MB [ Download ]
- Altered_Jack_Skellington.pdf 3.99 MB [ Download ]
Sinner PWA posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!