my daughter asked me to create her a skirt form the "lovely bunny frabric" she chose some time ago. I just wanted to do someting super simple and once again add here my honestly-I-can-not-sew-but-Im-gonna-success-anyway tutorial
This is one of my so called "I can do this. so you can do this too"- tutorials. Easy to do, even your dad can pull this one. (and this is no discrimination just expressio , Dads can generally do pretty amazing thing - they made us :) )
Im sorry about the bad pic reagarding the dress itself. My model was out playing and was too tired and not a mood for modelling (that what se said) when she came in. So no pics with my model, Little Miss S, this time.
- Chudames favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 03 Aug 18:54
- Susan S. favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 08 Aug 14:20
- Phoenix M. favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 27 Apr 06:16
- zjowies h. favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 06 Apr 10:19
- Kitty S. added Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt to Stuff To Be Making 07 Nov 11:12
- elarablair favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 23 Feb 17:42
- Emma S. added Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt to projects 06 Feb 07:59
- Merel B. favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 02 Feb 22:59
- jennie.williams.me added Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt to ideas 02 Feb 17:24
- Amy L. favorited Funny Bunny Bubble Skirt 27 Jan 22:13
Well Done! Skirt is ready. You can customize the hem of this skirt by placing elastic band inside the skirt in different places - higher, lower and so on. To aff "puffiness" to dress collect some extra fabric under the rubber band (when you skirt is ready you see what I mean)
I had to but a close uo of the fabric to the very end. Its funny fabric and the color combinations, fabric and waistband, are 100% picked up by my sweety darling, Little Miss S.
ps. She Loves this Skirt.