A yummy dessert that is easy to make!
This super tasty dessert pizza is sure to make your guests grin when they taste it!
- Helen W. added Fruit Pizza to A Rumble in the Jungle 13 Jan 19:15
- BH3 added Fruit Pizza to summer pool looks 29 Jul 00:05
- Emo Chick favorited Fruit Pizza 10 Jan 20:21
- Shantelle t. added Fruit Pizza to food!! 08 Dec 14:32
- Megan S. favorited Fruit Pizza 04 Dec 04:35
- Taina W. favorited Fruit Pizza 08 May 07:48
- mary.stuerke.7 added Fruit Pizza to Food 28 Apr 07:33
- emmerslynn commented on her project Fruit Pizza 21 Apr 23:07
- stompee added Fruit Pizza to eat me 20 Apr 01:57
- Lauren W. added Fruit Pizza to Cooking 09 Apr 15:45
Preheat oven to 350 F
Prepare your sugar cookie dough and then smooth it onto a lightly buttered or greased pan so that it is evenly distributed. (Like a pizza!)
Bake in the oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Now let it cool!
Mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and beat until light. Now spread over the cooled sugar cookie crust.