easy pretty fingerless gloves to be worn anywhere and everywhere!
the girl in the photos is my friend! we did a miny photo shoot for a catalogue..
- Laura P. favorited Formal Gloves 11 Nov 02:02
- Shari B. added Formal Gloves to stuff to make my way 17 Jun 12:33
- JamieB331 added Formal Gloves to Want To Make! 02 Mar 02:12
- merriness favorited Formal Gloves 31 Jan 17:58
- Broken Bownes favorited Formal Gloves 07 Dec 22:04
- Tiffania favorited Formal Gloves 08 Sep 14:25
Measure around your wrist. add half an inch for seam allowance. Measure around your arm just below the elbow. Again add seam allowance. Now measure the length from the elbow to the wrist. Leave seam allowance for the bottom of glove. Make sure you are writing these measurements down.
Get your sewing machine out! Make sure the thread matches the fabric! now fold in the bottom to make a seam. Sew a zigzag stitch or stretch stitch. Do the same to the top triangle sides, making a point at the very top.
Sorry no pics!