Present for my daughter.
Used for drying flower petals and leaves in a press to flatten and eliminate light and moisture. The flowers become flat after a time, and often there is a change in color, ranging from faded to a vibrant colours. The pressed flowers and leaves can be used for a variety of craft projects. They are often mounted on paper, material or to wood furnishings. Water-colour paint can be applied to the backing paper before the flowers are attached.
The flower press can usually be made from extra scrap wood, heavy paper and four screws.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Flower Press 20 Jul 04:36
- Amber L. favorited Flower Press 13 Apr 06:47
- ellie j. added Flower Press to cool stuff i can do 19 Oct 07:42
- Christina L. favorited Flower Press 31 Jan 22:55
- Rebecca M. favorited Flower Press 05 Jan 16:32
- bkind2me08501 favorited Flower Press 27 Jul 14:14
- 02jhseaby added Flower Press to Try 08 Jun 16:02
- 02jhseaby favorited Flower Press 08 Jun 16:02
- Roughwaters44 favorited Flower Press 24 Feb 04:35
- Biscuit crumb favorited Flower Press 31 Oct 21:06