Flower print jeans made with stencils and fabric paint - perfect for spring & summer!
I've been experimenting with stencils quite often lately, so I couldn't help but make a flower printed garment for the season. The great part of this project is that you can use any stencil you'd like (leaves? daisies? filigree?) and in any color you desire.
I tend to mix girly and not-so-girly concepts together; the design is feminine, so I purposely found a pair of jeans that were a bit loose fitting. More or less "boyfriend" style jeans. I actually thrifted them for about $8! This particular combination creates a nice juxtaposition. Skinny jeans would be a nice alternative, or even denim shorts!
- Key West Witch favorited Floral Jeans 07 May 11:20
- bloomoire favorited Floral Jeans 04 May 11:50
- Annmarie H. favorited Floral Jeans 27 Mar 18:59
- Rachel B. added Floral Jeans to DIY and Crochet Clothes 03 May 02:49
- Rachel B. favorited Floral Jeans 07 Apr 00:14
- Beth E. favorited Floral Jeans 24 Feb 23:07
- Rebecca M. favorited Floral Jeans 21 Jun 16:55
- Sam Ochoa favorited Floral Jeans 01 Oct 08:33
- Momoka added Floral Jeans to fancy pantsu 24 Sep 20:45
- jaisa.riley favorited Floral Jeans 18 May 17:25