modern twist to a classic pattern
Valentine's day was approaching and alas, I don't own anything pink. So I whipped up this skirt for the occasion.
I used a non stretch cotton fabric but any kind will do. The stretchier the better the skirt will fit(do not quote me on this though).
If you had trouble this tutorial on youtube may be of assistance.
- Naomi D. favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 03 Jan 07:57
- koneko-chan favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 28 Dec 02:17
- Moony Moon favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 12 Oct 03:05
- katie q. favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 15 Sep 00:35
- Jamie N. favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 30 Jun 00:48
- River K. favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 07 Apr 20:08
- Ella Light added Floral Bodycon Skirt to Clothing 04 Apr 13:17
- Millie H. added Floral Bodycon Skirt to To-make for myself list 22 Mar 22:09
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 03 Jan 19:02
- DAllas F. favorited Floral Bodycon Skirt 12 Nov 09:47
Firstly, gather your essentials such as pins, scissors, any fabric of your choice, chalk (or anything for marking), and the correct thread
Now that everything is gathered we can begin :]
I used another bodycon skirt I owned to trace out my pattern. Your can also do this with a pair of pants (preferably skinny jeans), just make sure the fabric is to your desired length. trace out the skirt and leave an 1 inch seam allowance.
Cut out the two sides with pinking shears to avoid fraying.