Works with practically any flag ;)
Part of a christmas gift to my sister who studies in England, and who right now loves anything with our flag on it :)
This tutorial can work with any flag, as long as it does not have too many details ;)
- mmotse03 favorited Flag Necklace 16 Aug 23:10
- Taylor K. favorited Flag Necklace 01 Apr 00:32
- DaG favorited Flag Necklace 31 Jan 23:09
- Jaybird favorited Flag Necklace 18 Jan 20:29
- Sally L. added Flag Necklace to Gifts for friends 13 Jan 00:16
- Sunny entered her project Flag Necklace to Secret Santa 08 Dec 13:05
- Sunny commented on her project Flag Necklace 05 Dec 15:18
- Xandra commented on Flag Necklace 04 Dec 22:17
- Anna S. favorited Flag Necklace 04 Dec 20:22
- mpanda favorited Flag Necklace 03 Dec 00:58
Now use the fabric and cut out the pieces of your flag. Since I made the Norwegian flag I cut out a red square in the size of my drawing, and a couple of blue and white stripes, the blue ones being thinner than the white ones.
(Remember to make two of each, if you want your flag to be double sided)
If you want your flag to look a little worn just pull out some threads from the edges. This is of course easier with flags that only have straight angles in them.