Get ready to party with these hot and spicy leather earrings!
Using wire wrapping to secure the ends of the suede lace gives these earrings a very different look to the more conventional ribbon crimps. If you find it difficult to wrap the wire neatly, don't despair: messy wrapping looks really good too!
- Chuckee added Fiesta Sunset Earrings to To-make list 07 Aug 02:03
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Fiesta Sunset Earrings 19 Jul 01:47
- D. M. A. added Fiesta Sunset Earrings to Jewelry 17 Sep 21:50
- D. M. A. favorited Fiesta Sunset Earrings 17 Sep 21:49
- Veronica Elizabeth R. favorited Fiesta Sunset Earrings 19 Jun 23:27
- Moira A. favorited Fiesta Sunset Earrings 02 May 22:13
- MillLaneStudio replied to a comment on her project Fiesta Sunset Earrings 02 May 01:26
- Susan E. commented on Fiesta Sunset Earrings 01 May 21:12
- Theano E. added Fiesta Sunset Earrings to Earrings 28 Apr 11:21
- Theano E. favorited Fiesta Sunset Earrings 28 Apr 11:21
You Will Need
Move the laces to 1” from the end of the wire and bend the wires on either side of the laces so that they cross over each other above the laces forming a triangle. Wrap the short tail around the long wire twice and trim away the excess. Leave a gap of approximately 1/8” above the wire wrapping and create a loop with the round nose pliers.