Make your own friendly forest forager, complete with a loose, fluffy tail.
11⁄4 inches (3.2 cm) tail
© 2020 Amanda Carestio / Lark Crafts · Reproduced with permission.
- Sveta favorited Felted Squirrel 12 Jun 06:12
- amanda.shillito favorited Felted Squirrel 22 Jan 04:47
- Penny F. added Felted Squirrel to Needle felting 04 Jan 20:12
- Penny F. favorited Felted Squirrel 04 Jan 20:12
- Penny F. commented on Felted Squirrel 04 Jan 20:11
- Kimberly <3 favorited Felted Squirrel 20 Apr 16:26
- Michelle R. added Felted Squirrel to Felt projects 25 Jan 17:05
- Emma H. favorited Felted Squirrel 27 May 11:50
- Aurelie L. added Felted Squirrel to Porte-Clef 14 Mar 22:14
- Caz added Felted Squirrel to To-make list 20 Feb 23:05
Felt a peanut shape that measures 11⁄4 inches (3.2 cm) tall from brown roving. Create an indent to define the HEAD and BODY: make the head section about half the size of the body section.
Felt an oval shaped layer of light brown roving to the belly of the squirrel’s body.
Roll two brown pieces half the length of the arms and attach them to the squirrel’s head for EARS.
For the TAIL, pull off small amounts of brown roving
and lay them together, forming points at either
end. Create a firm tuft about 4 inches (10.2 cm) long, but don’t felt it. Fold this piece in half and twist the two pointed ends together, forming a tail shape. Felt the flat end a bit to hold it together and attach this end to the base of the squirrel.