A soft felt Samurai.
- niny512 entered her project Felted Samurai to TokyoTreat 11 Mar 16:46
- niny512 replied to a comment on her project Felted Samurai 23 Oct 01:39
- cupcake gangster commented on Felted Samurai 23 Oct 01:29
- ale_corason favorited Felted Samurai 14 Oct 07:47
- Alissa B. favorited Felted Samurai 02 Oct 03:02
- Amanda V. favorited Felted Samurai 30 Sep 01:44
- niny512 entered her project Felted Samurai to Kawaii Box 29 Sep 17:41
- niny512 published her project Felted Samurai 28 Sep 21:40
Draw a pattern (your choice) make the head big and the arms and legs small. Using a sheet of felt cut out two body pieces then sew them together leaving a small opening to add a little stuffing.
Using a different color of felt cut out the kimono (front and back). Pin to the body then sew the pieces together (this is an easier method then trying to fit the small neck over the big head).
Using another color of felt cut out the hat (two pieces). Sew to the head.
Finally add your details. I used white and black felt for the eys and glued them on. I also used embroidery thread to decorate the hat and kimono.